At Family Rehab Care we offer a wide variety of specialty services that go beyond simply treating diagnoses such as:
- Physical and Occupational skilled therapy services available in both outpatient and in-home settings.
- Ergonomics Seminars and Work Place Evaluations
- Private KT Seminars where you can learn the proper techniques to apply KT tape and improve the workplace environment by prevent any work related injuries caused by repetitive movements, poor postural awareness, and/or poor body mechanics.
- Health Maintenance Programs for discharged patients to continue using our facilities and receive nutritional tips and advice. Monthly memberships available.
- Certified Nutritionist available to help achieve your diagnoses based diet plan and personal health goals.
We also employ the following techniques to treat our patients:
- Skilled Manual Therapy Techniques such as soft tissue mobilization, traditional medicine dry cupping techniques, lumbar and cervical traction, joint mobilization techniques, and massages.
- Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape: Used by athletes to alleviate muscle pain, increase mobility, reducing swelling and inflammation, facilitate recovery and enhance strength and tone in weak muscles.
- Electrical Stimulation to reduce pain and inflammation, improve circulation, and assist in muscle contraction.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound: Provide deep heating to soft tissue structures such as muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments by increasing the “strechniness” of tight muscles or tendons. This prepares the body for any exercises your therapist might prescribe by improving your body’s range of motion.
- Electrical Acupuncture: The use of a fine probe (no needles) that provides brief, continuous electrical impulses to stimulate muscle fibers. This is used to treat headaches, sciatica, and radicular pain in the upper and lower extremities from spinal nerve compression.
- Moist Heat Therapy: The usage of hot baths, steamed towels, moist heating packs to provide pain relief.
- Cold Therapy: The usage of ice packs, ice baths, and BioFreeze to reduce muscle inflammation, muscle spasm, and pain